DESCARGA EL LIBRO V8 UN SENTIMIENTO

 

Escrito por Ana Mourín

(fallecida esposa de Ricardo Iorio)

libro v8 corte-crop

  descargar

Prólogo

El presente libro es el resultado de mi personal investigacion basada fundamentalmente en testimonios aportados por quienes decidieron participar, siendo importante destacar la totalidad de los principales involucrados recibieron la oportunidad de expresarse.

La libertad con la que la cuento al no ser parte de ningun medio periodistico en particular que me condicione a callar la realidad de su historia, me permite volcar la informacion recogida aguardando el mayor respeto posible, pero sin dejar que esto me impida develar los acontecimientos que perjudicaron, demoraron o desvirtuaron la senda de V8.

Solo resta decir que quienes se sientan dolidos aguanten el peso de la verdad.

11 comentarios:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    Review my page bar stools Gauteng

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I may as well check
    things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.

    Look forward to going over your web page yet again.


    Also visit my blog post: car repairs Gauteng

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
    or something. I think that you could do with some pics to
    drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.

    A great read. I will definitely be back.

    My blog security guards Pietermaritzburg

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and
    actual effort to produce a good article… but what can
    I say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get anything done.


    my blog - chauffeur services Gauteng

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What's up, its pleasant paragraph on the topic of media print, we all know media is a enormous source of information.

    Have a look at my webpage: freight services Gauteng

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are truly remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Also visit my homepage - domestic plumbing Gauteng

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This information is priceless. How can I find out more?


    My webpage ... business branding and printing

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours as
    of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article
    like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as
    you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    Feel free to visit my page ... Security

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little
    comment to support you.

    my weblog: tutorial services

    ResponderEliminar

COMENTAR ES APOYAR AL METAL NACIONAL